- Are you finding life a struggle? Are you burdened by anxiety and depression? If you would like to feel more in control of your life then my therapeutic approach can help you.
- My integrative approach draws particularly upon humanistic and existential therapy. I use a range of skills to adapt to the issue of concern to you. We cannot change the past events in our lives but we can choose how we think about them and how they affect our life at present.
- I offer a warm, supportive confidential service for individuals. I work with you, to explore the best way forward.
- I will work at your pace. How much you wish to say is your choice.
- I have specialist expertise in understanding the issues of well-being for post graduate students and university researchers.
- I have significant experience of working with students and young adults and their issues particularly in relation to early life crises and life transitions.
- I have experience in working with clients with a range of issues from anxiety, depression, sexual identity issues, anxiety, trauma and bereavement.
- I have a specialist interest in life transitions, particularly new parenthood and the challenges and opportunities this transition brings.
I can help you explore and untangle thoughts and experiences. This can help you move forward with your life.
- I am a qualified counsellor and psychotherapist. I am a registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP).
- I practice using the ethical framework of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). This means clients can place trust in me as their practitioner, when working with their wellbeing and sensitive personal information.
- In addition to my therapy work I am also a Senior Lecturer in Counselling and Psychology. I am a member of the British Psychological Society (MBPsS) and have worked for many years in academic research in psychology.